Six Steps to Results
1. EngagementOur first step to is a complementary session to learn about your project, including scope, schedule, resources, and budget. This step completes with a Kestrel Consultants service agreement for new customers, a Statement of Work (SOW) for the specific project, and the assignment of an executive lead from our consulting network. Your executive lead will head up the project, will be a primary point of contact, and will involve and direct other project team members as necessary.
2. AuditNext, your Kestrel Consultants executive lead and project team will create and execute an audit plan to assess current baseline status and gather data to develop objective metrics for the project. Depending on the scope of the project, this may include in-person field visits and reviewing information from third-party sources, as well as any internal sources the customer makes available. This step concludes once the audit plan is completed.
3. AnalysisThirdly, your Kestrel Consultants executive lead and project team review and analyze the information and input gathered during the Audit step to determine findings at a strategic, systemic level. This step concludes with a presentation of findings, as well as directional recommendations for next steps. If the findings and recommendations indicate the SOW needs to be updated, we also determine that as part of this step.
4. PlanUpon customer approval of the recommended next steps, your Kestrel Consultants executive lead develops a project plan to break down strategic objectives into defined tactical steps necessary to achieve desired results. The plan includes clarity on resource assignments, critical path identification, and expected due dates. This step concludes with agreement on the project plan.
5. ExecutionNext your Kestrel Consultants executive lead and project team will manage execution of the agreed project plan. The execuive lead communicates regularly to provide updates and visibility into the plan's progress and any potential risks to schedule, scope, or budget. This step concludes once the agreed project plan is complete.
6. OutcomeIn the final step, your Kestrel Consultants executive lead delivers a summary of the measurable results to the customer in order to close out the project.